Are you entitled to any of these benefits?
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- The guaranteed part of State Pension Credit
- Support under part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Child Tax Credit (providing you are not entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190, as assessed by the Inland Revenue)
- Working Tax Credit run-on (paid 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
- Universal Credit.
Did you answered YES to any of the above?
Then you child is entitled to receive a Pupil Premium grant of £1300 to support their education. This additional finance allows us to raise attainment, promote social skills, and develop independent learning across the school.
How to Apply
You will need to fill in an application form that can be collected from the school office. Staff will be happy to help with the application.
Pupil Premium also allows us to support you
If your child is in receipt of the Pupil Premium you will receive:
- Free items of uniform when you child starts school
- A free jumper or cardigan each year
- All school trips will be free for your child